Skip To Main Link
Department of Registration & Stamps
Government of Maharashtra
Citizen's Area > R.T.I
R.T.I Act 2005 (English)
माहिती अधिकार कायदा 2005 (मराठी)
2. Proactive Disclosure
Information under Right to Information Act 2005 point 4(1) for the public information, RTI manual
1. The particulars of its organization, function and duties.
2. The powers and duties of its officers and employees.
3. The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
4. The norms set by it for the discharge of its function.
5. The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
6. A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
7. The particulars of any arrangement that exists of consultation with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or administration thereof.
8. A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
9. A directory of its officers and employee.
10. The monthly remuneration (min - max Basic) received by each of its officers and employees.
11. The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
12. The manner of execution of subsidy programes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programes.
13. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it.
14. Details in respect of the information available or held by it, reduced in an electronic form.
15. The particulars of facilities available to citizen for obtaining information including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintain for public use.
16. The names designations and other particulars of the public information officers.
17. Other information as may by prescribed
3. Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority
PIO RTI and Appellate Authority
4. Application Form
Application Form for RTI
5. Section 3 of the Maharashtra Right to Public Services Ordinance, 2015
Total Visitor count :
Today's Visitor count :
Server : 1
Last Update :
Hyper Link Policy
Terms and Condition
Website Designed, Developed, Hosted & maintained by
. Content provided by Department of Registration & Stamps, Government of Maharashtra.
Copyright © 2019 NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE, Pune