Online Service > e-Filing > About
eFiling is web application made available to Citizen by Stamps and Registration Department of Maharashtra State. It provides data entry for notice of intimation to be registered with the Registration Department. Notice is applicable in case of mortgage by way of deposit of title deed where agreement has been not executed. With this one can enter following.
- 1) Mortgagee (money lender like bank) details.
- 2) Mortgagor (money borrower) Details.
- 3) Property details.
- 4) Payment (stamp Duty and Filing fees) details.
- 5)View draft copy of Notice
- 6) Submit notice of intimation to Registrar
- 7) Print submitted notice.
Citizen should take printout of notice and visit SR Office displayed on screen along with mortgagor photographs for final submission. <
SRO, after seeing notice, imports data entered by citizen, verifies payment and registers the notice. These notices are viewable in e-Search online.