Online Service > PDE for Registration > About
Public Data Entry (PDE) for Registration is web application made available to Citizen by Stamps and Registration Department of Maharashtra State. It provides data entry for document to be registered with the Registration Department.
With this Citizen can
- 1) Citizen can enter information required for Document registration.
- 2) Application generates (11 digit) Data Entry Number (DEN) for it’s usage at SR office. Citizen should note it down.
- 3) Citizen can modify entered details using DEN.
- 4) Citizen can give DEN to SRO at the time of Registration to fetch information entered by Citizen. The application is developed by NIC, Pune.
- 5) Citizen can book token for document registration using e-Stepin.